Have you ever considered what the world would look like if NATO didn’t exist? Are you good at capturing an idea through art, words or film?
If so, you could be coming to the NATO Summit 2018 event ‘NATO Engages’, which will take place right next to the NATO Summit in NATO’s new headquarters on the 11th – 12th July.
NATO Public Diplomacy Division will cover your expenses to come and present your winning pieces at the event, which will host top figures from the world of politics, media, security and diplomacy. You will have a unique opportunity to show how young people think about NATO and its future.
So prepare your pieces, join the NATO Engagement Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NATOEngagement/ and submit them toSascha Müller via pm, by the deadline 11th June. NATO will publish your pieces in the FB Facebook group and the top 3 with the most likes will win (have your friends join the group to support your piece!).
– Entries can be made in any format: videos, photos, gifs, articles, posters, art, etc
– You are a member of the NATO Engagement FB Group
– Maximum age for entry: 35
– All entries should be accessible to as wide an audience as possible
– Entrants must agree that NATO can use the submitted piece in promotional material
– Multiple entries are permitted, but only one entry will be considered
– No correspondence will be entered into. The decision of NATO will be final
– There will be no cash prize or alternative prize of equal value
– Winners will have to be available to answer security questions to gain access to the event